1 burning rate must be Average 30kgs\h
2 inside of chamber material must be refractory concrete cement
3 it works in three system diesel oil\ Natural gas or LPG
4 voltage must be 220V
5 inside temperature first must be 1000c and second must be 1200c
6 pipe length must be 20 M
We are looking to purchase a high capacity and efficiency incinerator that will be suitable for their needs, say up from 300-500kg per day, and upwards. So could you kindly send us your product range, with specifications (including their sizes/measurements, especially external)
1. One pharma solid waste incinerator unit containing two combustion chambers and based on steel base with scrubbing system.
2. Working hour /day: minimum 10 hours/day.
3. Capacity: Approximated 150 kg/hr. Over 10 hrs.
4. Wastes characteristics:
BULK density: 70 – 100 kg/ bm3.
Calorific value: 2000-3000 kcal / hr.
Moisture content: 20-30%by weight.
Ash content: 2 – 8 % by weight.
Plastic content: 15-20 % by weight.
5. Two combustion chambers.
6. Operating temperatures:
First chamber: not less than 700 800 °c.
Second chamber: not less than 1200 °c (during steady operation).
7. The burners should be automatically switched off if any of the combustion chambers doors is open.
8. The burners of the first and second combustion chambers are selected for burning diesel oil (light fuel).
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be provided.
10. Exhaust gases to be comply with International Environmental code and requirements.